ITT Cannon DA51220-1 Slide Lock Assembly for D-Sub 15 Pin Connectors
- A slide lock assembly is a metal bracket offered with hardware necessary to mount into the standard connector mounting holes. It consists of the lock retainer plate, two screws, two washers, and two nuts. Two lock posts are required to fit into the mounting holes of the mating connector. These must be ordered separately.
- Compatible with Backshells, Hoods and Junction Shells
- Slide Lock Plate: Stainless steel, passivated
- Slide lock hex nut, washer #4-40 screw
- AIM part number 40-9215EL
- Box 536